Saturday, April 5, 2008

BACK IN YELLOWSTONE

Arrived here Monday, after driving in snow and ice on the Interstate from Billings with only one lane open. What a greeting!!! Checked in Tuesday Morning and after unpacking my car I started to work. Have been working everyday since, but what else is there to do, as we have snow everywhere. We have some very nice ladies living in our Dorm, and have already been hiking around the parade ground after supper everynight. Took a hike to Boling Springs last night, and a few took a dip.
Sorry, not me didn't even want to get my feet wet, still too cold 20 degrees.
Took a ride toward Lamar Valley after work, but didn't get to far because of the blowing snow.
More later......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool! how many inches of snow do u have so far? is it still snowing? i hope ur having a good time!

love you,
Madeline

Williams Family said...

Hi Grandma,
I love you
we mis you
I hop you kom bak Son
I haf a new frand
reese love you
when are the stors gowen to open
grammy says hi
tok to you son
Mason