Friday, June 18, 2010

June 18, 2010

Sunday, after work, Jeanne, Nancy and I went to E Glacier to spend the night at the Glacier dorm.
The next day we took a Red Bus, driven by Jammer Joe, to Waterton, Alberta Canada. We had High Tea at the Prince of Wales Hotel. What a beautiful place, as you will see in the photo's. It was an all day ride, coming and going, and we were able to see all the properties in Glacier. Jammer Joe made it very special for the three of us as he made several side trips to show us the sights.

It has been raining here the last few days and the high has been in the 40's. Going out to celebrate payday tonight and eat supper at a real restaurant.

Hope you all enjoy the pictures, more later

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Sounds like you are enjoying yourself. I'm glad. Hold on to Jammer Joe. He probably has some more surprises he could show you.

I imagine you'll be busy over the 4th. Just myabe it will be warmer. It's to be 90 here on Sunday. Too warm!!!

Enjoy your time,

Nancy

Charly On Life said...

Betty, Jammer Joe is still there? I can't believe he and his wife are still there (her name temporarily escapes me). What wonderful people!! Does she still do tours? I've got 125+ miles on my hiking boots.