Saturday, May 12, 2007

Another bear

We went for a drive the other evening and hadn't gone to far from our home base when a grizzly decided to cross in front of the car. So we stopped in the middle of the road to take some pictures.
He was an older grizzly, and just took his time checking his out location. This time I decided to share just how beautiful this park is and I hope you all enjoy the pictures. I have tomorrow off so I am going to head to the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, as I understand Moose have been spotted.
I also have to get some hiking gear, meaning a decent backpack, to carry my binoculars, camera
and food. So I will be prepared for the longer treks that we all want to take.
More later.......

1 comment:

Dee said...

I am assuming the sights you enjoy are out weighing all the long hours of work???? I hope. you go, girl

Hugs, Dot