Sunday, June 10, 2007

Western Cookout

This past weekend I had 3 whole days off, and what a treat. Friday, I went fly fishing with out
flies, and yes I did get my fishing license. Had some wind so it just added to the challenge. Then Friday evening Reservations went on a Old West Cookout, as in the pictures, we rode out in covered wagons. Enjoyed a Steak supper and entertainment. What a great evening.....Of course we saw Black Bear on the way home.
Saturday, we headed out and saw black bear, wolves at a kill, eagles and coyotes as we went for a ride on the Chief Joseph Highway toward Cody. Again pictures showing what a wonderful drive.....
Sunday turned out to be my day of rest.
More later........

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! That sounds great, going out in covered wagons and all!

Wish I were There,
Madeline

Dee said...

You are having way too much fun...come home!! Really, I am glad it is working out, can hardly wait til you do come home.

Hugsssss, Dot