Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My Home away from Home

Think back to the old college dorm days, and my room will remind you of the good old
days...I am located in Mammoth Hot Springs, living above the Mammoth Dining room.
It is called the Terrace Rms, and for ladies 45 and older. If looking at the picture of the
Dining room, my room is is the middle, first one above the canopy that is open. My bed is
the one with the quilt. I work in the Hotel on the second floor, you can see the hotel in the background. So I have plenty of steps to go up as we have no elevators. To get to our Dorm it is 3 flights of stairs. Of course, no bath in the room, but it is right across the hall, along with the washer and dryer.

More later.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey,

Wow! Looking at the picture of your side of the room compared to your roommates side of the room, I could tell at first glance which side of the room you are on - the neat one!