Thursday, April 26, 2007

Sheepeaters Cliff

This evening after supper, we decided to make a trek to Sheepeaters Cliff...What a wonderful
hike. We meander along a very active river and ended at a beautiful falls. The only wild animal
we saw was a coyote, but not along the trail. My training will end tomorrow, and then we
are going to sit with agents and listen to calls. I do hope I will be able to retain all the information.
Starting next week we are booking for 2008, their isn't much left for 2007. Hope everyone
enjoys the pictures.l

More later

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Grandma,

Wow! Those pix are awesome! I'm sure you will do great after the training is over. Did the coyote howl at all when you saw him? Well, that's all for now!

Love & Miss Ya,
Madeline

Dee said...

I have had the worse time with my google account and getting in. This time I wrote it down.
I love the pictures and am ready to join you on the next adventure. Let me know when you start booking and how it goes. Was it da ja vu (?
You can still use the bellsouth email...it this one comes throu Yahoo it is just for this

hugs, Dot